- HD touch screen that is simple and intuitive.
- Accurate GPS pinpointing and geofencing alerts.
- SOS emergency button as well as speed dial features.
- Two-Way audio with powerful reception so device can be used to communicate.
- Emergency listen-in feature so you can monitor the audio surrounding the area of the device just by sending a text.
- Receive real-time notifications on location and other movements straight to your mobile.
- Charges in 2 hours and holds 3 days worth of battery.
- Up to 18 phone numbers into the device.
Personal Alarm for Seniors
Push just one button for an SOS emergency callout!
Users can also use the device as a mobile phone due to its powerful reception that offers clear, precise audio communication.
Get alerts from the device straight to your mobile so you can track in real-time!
Set up geofencing notifications to alert you as soon as the device enters a particular location.
The device charges in about 2 hours, and a single charge lasts up to 72 hours on standby: so if you remember to charge the unit every day or so, you won’t ever have to worry about the GPS tracker failing at a critical moment.
With a HD touch screen, this personal alarm is easy to use, simple and intuitive.
- Dimensions: 101.0(L)*62.0(W)*11.0(H)mm
- Weight: 81g
- 39mm HD Touch Screen
- GPS & LBS Positioning
- SOS Call & Speed Dial
- Remote Listen-In
- Two-Way Talk
- Bands: 1, 2, 3, 4, 19
- GSM Frequency: 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- GPRS: Class 12,TCP/IP
- GPS Chip: MT6737
- Frequency: L1,1575.42MHz C/A code
- 66 Channels
- Tracking Sensitivity: - 165dBm
- Acquisition Sensitivity - 148dBm
- Open Sky Positioning Time: Hot-start:≤2 sec, Cold-start:≤35 sec
- Battery: 3.8V/1500mAh lithium-polymer battery
- Standby Time: Up to 72 hours (LTE & WIFI work; GPS sleeps)
Shipping within Australia
- Your order will be posted within 24 hours upon receipt of your payment.
- Choose from FREE STANDARD SHIPPING Australia wide on orders over $99, excludes dangerous and bulky items or select EXPRESS Postage ($5.99).
- Delivery will be made within 1-3 working days.( Toll Express shipping within Next Business Day delivery for most Australia's Metro Area If you prefer Australia post Express, please leave us a message at Checkout) All orders are shipped the same business day as the order if made before 2PM Western Australia Time)
- Once the item is posted, we will email you the tracking number. You can track the status of your delivery at http://auspost.com.au/track/ or, https://online.toll.com.au/track/
See Delivery Information for full details.