Battery & Solar Powered 4G Trail Camera
This trail camera transmits photo and video to your mobile phone with its 3G and 4G connectivity. This camera also runs on solar power. This allows it to sit remotely, transmitting to your mobile phone or email without needing to visit the device to check on its batteries.
The trail cam’s solar power and battery power options allow you to extend the camera’s battery life - this makes the 4G Trail Camera an ideal choice for filming over an extended period of time or in remote, hard to access locations.
Battery Saving Motion Sensor
The camera has a refined motion sensor, which ensures you save battery life and avoid ‘false alarms’ with less non-target images. The PIR motion sensor setting can be customised to high, medium or low, so you control the camera’s sensitivity levels.
Strong Reception & Transmission
The camera also has two aerials, which means stronger reception and flexible transmission, giving you the option to transmit photos, videos or both - plus, you have the option to change the size of images being transmitted, so you’re in control of your data plan.
Instant Alerts & Camera Quality
With full functionality on the wide-reaching Telstra network, you can set the trail cam to send you instant alerts to your mobile phone via MMS or email in crystal clear detail, thanks to the Dual Black Flash IR arrays. The camera produces enough infrared light to capture action up to 20m away in the daytime and 15m away at nighttime. Minimum blur, maximum coverage. And thanks to its 0.35 second reaction time, you’ll never miss a moment.
Remotely Control the 4G Trail Camera
You can use the 4G or 3G networks to turn your camera on or off remotely and set the device to take images on a time lapse, sensor, or both at the same time.
Secure & Discreet Coverage
The 4G Trail Camera will never let you down - it’s camouflage design means that it’s easily hidden in sheds, stumps or trees so that vandals, thieves and wildlife won’t even know it’s there.
Rugged & Durable
The 4G Trail Camera has a durable, weatherproof clamshell case which protects it against the elements. Whether it’s rain, hail or the harsh Aussie sun, the 4G Trail Camera is built tough.
What’s in the Box?
- 1x Camera
- 1x Instruction manual
- 1x USB cable
- 1x Mounting strap
- 2x Antenna
- 3G and 4G transmission of images via MMS, email (SMTP), and FTP
- Works best on Telstra network (some functions unavailable on other networks)
- 0.35 second trigger speed 5MP/1080P@30fps
- 58 piece invisible infra-red flash – 15m night time vision distance
- Time lapse function
- Minimum blur night time function – clearer night shots
- Duty time setting
- Records audio with video
- Date/time stamp on all images
- Standard lens model: 52° FOV lens, 52° PIR angle
- Wide Angle lens model: 100° FOV lens, 100° FOV angle
- 2 year warranty
- Standard size SIM card (not included)
Shipping within Australia
- Your order will be posted within 24 hours upon receipt of your payment.
- Choose from FREE STANDARD SHIPPING Australia wide on orders over $99, excludes dangerous and bulky items or select EXPRESS Postage ($5.99).
- Delivery will be made within 1-3 working days.( Toll Express shipping within Next Business Day delivery for most Australia's Metro Area If you prefer Australia post Express, please leave us a message at Checkout) All orders are shipped the same business day as the order if made before 2PM Western Australia Time)
- Once the item is posted, we will email you the tracking number. You can track the status of your delivery at http://auspost.com.au/track/ or, https://online.toll.com.au/track/
See Delivery Information for full details.